If there was one look that absolutely stunned me at this year’s Vanity Fair Oscars After-Party, it was Hailey Bieber’s sleek, 60s inspired midi-bob with flipped out ends. It was equal parts girl next door and millennial super model.
In fact, I’ve been thinking about this look to this day. So, with a little time on my hands, I thought I would recreate it with my favorite Not Your Mother’s products! Bookmark this for your next event, wedding, or work function! It’s super easy to achieve, but is oh-so-polished and glam at the same time.
The Look, For Reference
Even if you have slightly longer hair, like mine, it’s still achievable! Just make sure you have a flat iron on hand.
How To Get The Look
- First, blow dry hair and straighten with a flat iron. If you don’t have time to go from wet to dry, just spritz some Not Your Mother’s Plump For Joy Body Building Dry Shampoo into your roots, and work in the product with your fingertips.
- Next, create a dramatic side part with a comb, ensuring a straight part. Secure the front pieces behind your ears with bobby pins.
- Spray Not Your Mother’s She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray onto the top of each side of your part, brushing down any flyaways with a toothbrush. This will hold the look in place. For added shine, spritz a coat of Not Your Mother’s Glisten Up High Gloss Top Coat over each top section.
- Working in small sections, flip up your ends with the flat iron, starting about 2.5 inches from the ends of your hair. Spray each section once flipped with Not Your Mother’s She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray.
- With the final look complete, seal it all in with one final once-over with Not Your Mother’s She’s a Tease Volumizing Hairspray.
Shop The Story