“Compare yourself only to who you were yesterday. Be your own competition.”
I’ve listed the top 20 blogs / bloggers I follow and why.
It is easy to sit and compare yourself to others, to compete, to judge… the list goes on. Since I am a perfectionist, I have been known, not to compete or judge, but to compare myself to others. I really try to live by the above quote and I truly believe and live by that there is room for everyone to succeed in this world. Two people can be doing the same thing, but because they are two different people, there will always be a different point of view, making room for both of those people to succeed. It is so important, especially today, for us to work together and build each other up rather than break each other down. I’d love to hear what you do to practice this or what your favorite blogs are and why. Let me know in the comments below!
Top 20 Blogs I Follow and Why:
- Damsel in Dior – Jacey is hilarious and so real. I don’t know her but am convinced we would be friends in real life.
- Always Judging – I love Courtney’s artistic eye and that she goes beyond your typical outfit photo.
- Sincerely Jules – I love her photo aesthetic and how she seems to have a nice balance of a personal life and professional life.
- Song of Style – I love Aimee’s authenticity – Whatever she does seems to have a raw voice behind it.
- Thrifts and Threads – Brittany shares useful blogging tips that have helped her grow so to hopefully help the next person too.
- See Want Shop – Lisa owns who she is and doesn’t try to be anyone else that herself… not to mention she’s beautiful.
- Trendy Chickadee – I love Molly’s boho editorial vibe.
- Julia Friedman – One of the nicest people ever and love her youthful take on fashion and her model-esque photo’s.
- College Vintage – I love her photography.
- To Bruck Ave – If you want to constantly travel, or feel like you are, follow Kiara for some serious wanderlust and dreamy photo’s.
- Something Navy – I appreciate Arielle’s consistency and that she’s never gotten “too big” to be consistent with her blog and for it to feel like her voice still.
- Catcher In The Style – I love her effortless feel.
- T Sarin – I love Tania’s androgynous style and how she stays true to her street style roots, while always making it look chic.
- Dylana Suarez – I love Dylana’s artistic POV, poetic words, and watching her adventures with her sister because, in my experience, there is nothing like having a sister.
- Ascot Road – Cheralee is the girl that does a little bit of it all – photographer, style blogger, all around sweet girl.
- Be Frassy – Bronzed skin, beautiful face, and monochromatic feed. Audrey is more than just that. Watch her insta story — you will likely laugh and admire how real she is.
- Just-Another – Lisa is the queen of finding the right amount of moody lighting and posing perfectly in it.
- Color Me Courtney – I dare you to look at her blog and NOT be happy. Her name says it all… this girl is full of color!
- Hustle + Halcyon – This Texan babe does give a f*** and I love that! Whether she’s sharing her outfits or recipes, you will hear Payton’s dry sense of humor behind it all.
- Bisous Natasha – Amazing style and beautiful. Natasha seriously does not know how to take a bad picture.