What Is Egyptian Magic?
What is Egyptian Magic? Have you heard of this mystery cream? I know I hadn’t when I first heard of it four months ago. I was at a friends house complaining about how dry my skin had become. What I once identified my skin as, which was oily combination skin, had now turned into extremely dry skin. I used to be someone who didn’t even buy moisturizer because my skin naturally was moisturized, but not anymore and I didn’t know what to do.
That one day four months ago, my friend swore by this cream called “Egyptian Magic.” She was raving about it and someone else who was there said they heard great things to. While I was there I went on Amazon (which is my favorite website ever) and ordered it. I decided to test it out and after trying it for a little, I would do a full review. Four months later, I am here, almost one full container down… I am now ready and confident after all of this time to do a full review.
Benefits Of Egyptian Magic Cream
Before I go to into detail, let me start by saying that if I say nothing else besides my friend swore by it, another friend heard people swore by it, and now I am here saying I swear by it, is that the benefit is that is actually works. I think the biggest benefit besides that it works is that it truly is an all purpose cream. It works for so many different things and a little goes a long way. It is already fairly affordable at $27 but with it lasting me what will be 5 months it equals out to $5.5 a month. Keep reading to hear how many things this product works for and you will be shocked at the price point.
How To Use Egyptian Magic Cream
Like I said, Egyptian Magic can be used in A LOT of ways and I wasn’t kidding. Egyptian Magic Cream can be used as a face moisturizer, an eye cream, make up remover, to heal scars, a hair conditioner, a baby cream, during pregnancy, a shaving balm, on eczema psoriasis, skin irritations and redness, burn and wound relief and anything else you can think of. It literally is magic.
What I Use It For
- a face moisturizer
- an eye cream
- a make remover
- a make up primer. I swear since I started using this as a make up primer I’ve gotten so many comments about how glow-y my skin looks and I’ve even had people ask me if I got botox because my skin looks so good.
- I used it this Winter when I experienced a little bit of eczema and I had Matt try it on his hands where he gets eczema too.
Next, I plan to try it for fading scars and as a shaving balm. Forget just magic cream, it is also life cream.
What Makes This Cream Magic?
This cream comes down to the ingredients. They are natural ingredients that actually work. Nothing is in their as a filler or by mistake. They are all ingredients that have a purpose and you’ll see the results from them.
The exact ingredient list (there are only 6 ingredients):
- Olive Oil – beyond hydrating. Beware that if you put too much you will be able to tell that you are wearing olive oil on your face.
- Bees Wax – carries antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties essential in chapped skin. It forms a protective wall sealing in moisture without clogging the pores.
- Honey – amazing for acne, anti aging and a complexion boost. Honey is naturally antibacterial which is great for acne, full of antioxidants which is great slowing down aging and extremely moisturizing and soothing which helps create a glow.
- Bee Pollen – full of vitamins and minerals to keep your skin looking younger and glowing.
- Royal Jelly – contains complex B vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, antibiotic and antibacterial enzymes which is anti aging, moisturizing and extremely healing.
- Bee Propolis – commonly used for its healing and antiseptic properties. It helps accelerate the rate of cell growth and decongests pores. It is also great as an anti-inflammatory agent.
According to Amazon reviews: Every day, we hear from clients who have seen incredible results using Egyptian Magic on their eczema, psoriasis, acne, and other minor to major skin ailments. Egyptian Magic is not a medicine and we make no medical claims for the product, but we encourage you to read some of the many testimonials. Try it with no risk and see how it works for you.
See! Proof I’m not the only crazy obsessed Egyptian Magic Cream lover!
Where To Buy It
While I buy my Egyptian Magic Cream on Amazon because I find it easiest, you can find this product at many retailers. You can find it at Walmart (actually for slightly cheaper at $21), at Bed Bath and Beyond (it’s actually more expensive there at $34), also at Urban Outfitters for $26.