My Favorite Fall Cardigans
Is it Fall? Is it Winter? Who really knows (at least in Los Angeles)… the seasons sometimes blur together but the best part of that is you can wear clothes that work great for two different seasons. Right now I am LOVING cardigans and you will probably notice many other fashion girls are loving them too. They are everywhere and there are so many that I love. There are seriously so many cardigan outfits that I’m loving and that you will see me in lots of these coming months.
My Go To Fall Cardigan Outfits
I love how cardigans can add so much personality to an outfit and they are a really great layering piece. They are both functional and fashionable which is something I constantly look for in an outfit I wear. Lately, I love wearing cardigan’s with jeans, a t-shirt, and boots. It sounds basic but look at my outfit and you’ll see that it is actually far from basic. It has personality. It is comfortable. It allows you to feel and look put together and you can tell it is well thought out.
Another outfit I love is dressing a cardigan up a little bit and wearing it over a slip dress and belting it with heels or boots. It is such a chic look and modern take on the classic cardigan.
Basically, there are endless ways you can style a cardigan and it is such a versatile piece that you can wear all week long to most occasions.
Shop Fall Cardigans
Have you been on the hunt for good cardigans this season? Well, I have endless ones that I’m loving and have put together a list of some of favorites from the season.
- Vince Shawl Collar Cardigan – comes in two colors and is so simple, classy and chic to me. It reminds me a lot of Cameron Diaz from The Holiday for some reason.
- I Love Mr. Kittens – I had never heard of this brand before but it is sold on Shopbop and I love the design of this cardigan. The texture is perfect and adds such an interesting elements to a basic style. I also love the crop fit of it but that it is boxy at the same time. It has a “cool girl” vibe to it.
- Lovers + Friends – Lovers + Friends always has such cute on trend items and they are always relatively affordable. Although this cardigan is still over $100 (it is $150), it is much less than most cardigans I’ve seen on the market and it is totally worth it.
- Tularosa – I am seriously obsessed with the fringe detailing on this cardigan. Tularosa always has the perfect mix of modern and bohemian in their designs and I love that about them.
- BLANK NYC – This cardigan is $88 which is shocking because it looks like $800 to me. Plaid is having a huge moment, as it is most years around this time, so this cardigan is the perfect addition to anyone’s wardrobe who is looking for a classic item to wear from year to year but also makes the perfect type of statement.
What cardigans are you loving this year? Let me know!