Let’s Talk About Sneakers
Has anyone noticed how sneakers just continue to get trendier? You always have seen them, worn them and needed them since you were younger because yes, they are cute and yes, they are practical but now they are not only those but they are SO trendy. Who knew a classic could become such a trend? From your classic sneakers like converse, which are still around, to your Golden Goose‘s (which seem to get more popular by the day), to dad shoes… sneakers are EVERYWHERE. If I were you, I would take advantage of this trend and go with it while you can…when else is it going to be acceptable to wear sneakers to a (trendy) meeting? When else can you go to a nice restaurant in a dress and casual sneakers? With so many options, I’ve narrowed it down to 5 pairs I’m loving right now.
5 Favorite Sneakers
- Nike Air Max 270 – I literally wear these everyday right now. I wear them for comfort, for completing an outfit and to the gym. These are by far my most comfortable sneakers at the moment and my best running shoes. They are SO comfortable.
- Nike Cortez – I have this classic Nike in 3 different colors and so does Matt and we love them. They are cute, comfortable and can be worn so many different ways. I love them!
- Vans Classic Checkered Slip On – Vans have been a favorite of mine since I was in elementary school and have never gotten old. The older they get the better they get to me.
- Converse – I love both high top and low top converse. They are a pair of sneakers I think everyone should have in their closet and the same rule goes as the vans — the older they get the better they get.
- All Birds – this is actually a newer brand to me that I was just introduced to but I love that they are eco friendly and make all of their shoes out of repurposed goods.