I’ve always believed in the power of positivity and helping others. In my own experience, life is a lot more boring and less satisfying when the ones around you aren’t succeeding with you. I think in this world, and specifically being women in this time that we are living, it is important to help build each other up rather than judge and break each other down. I’ve put together 5 companies that embody the meaning of girl boss and I’d love to learn about more that you feel do the same. Let me know in the comments below! xo
- Who What Wear – Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power are great examples of two women who believed in each other, had a vision, and together built a massive company that people trust and respect their opinion. If they say it, people trust and listen.
- Avec Les Filles – I’ve been talking about this newer company a lot lately because Joyce Azria has created such a beautiful clothing line including the perfect amount of femininity leaving you feeling like your own #girlboss.
- Honest Company – Founder, Jessica Alba, is the definition of goals. She is beautiful, feminine and a woman of so many talents. She is proof that if you can dream it, you can do it. From being a mom, to a wife, to an actress, and now the founder of a $1 Billion+ company — she truly empowers me (and I’m sure many others) to do it all.
- LNA Clothing – Clothing line known for their basics. Lauren and April are great examples of two girls who had a common vision and were able to work together, combine their different strengths and successfully bring their vision to life.
- Mara Hoffman – The queen of happy, colorful prints and well fitting designs — Mara Hoffman has created a company made up of 96% women and promotes a “babes unite” mentality.