Beach Cover Ups
Going on a beach vacation this Summer? Or just headed to a pool locally over the weekend? You’ll definitely need a chic cover up to go over your bathing suit or to go to and from lunch. Cover ups are such an easy chic way to elevate your pool / beach look.
5 Reasons Why You Need / Will Want A Beach Cover Up
- If you don’t want to wear jewelry, it’s a good way to add interest to your swimwear look as an alternative to your typical accessory
- They are flattering and can hide parts of you you might not want to walk around anywhere with
- They are easy to throw on and off for running into the water and then to the bar or to a casual restaurant for a quick lunch
- It’s nice to have alternative options from your denim shorts you actually wear out
- To me, cover ups feel super classy and chic
10 Beach Cover Ups On My Wish List
Still not convinced? Look how chic Emily Ratajkowski looks in her version of a cover up at the beach!
or Miranda Kerr? She is the queen of chic. I mean, just look at her! She is goals!