Beach Cover Ups
Going on a beach vacation this Summer? Or just headed to a pool locally over the weekend? You’ll definitely need a chic cover up to go over your bathing suit or to go to and from lunch. Cover ups are such an easy chic way to elevate your pool / beach look.
5 Reasons Why You Need / Will Want A Beach Cover Up
- If you don’t want to wear jewelry, it’s a good way to add interest to your swimwear look as an alternative to your typical accessory
- They are flattering and can hide parts of you you might not want to walk around anywhere with
- They are easy to throw on and off for running into the water and then to the bar or to a casual restaurant for a quick lunch
- It’s nice to have alternative options from your denim shorts you actually wear out
- To me, cover ups feel super classy and chic
10 Beach Cover Ups On My Wish List
- Bindya lace up cover up (I’m wearing a similar one pictured below)
- Tommy Bahama Crinkle Boyfriend Shirt
- Cool Change Top & Bottom set (I wore this recently on Instagram)
- L*Space Romper (they are also have such cute swimsuits)
- Pitusa Crossback Romper
- Surf Gypsy Off The Should Stripe Dress
- Topshop V Neck Caftan
- Billabong Shift Dress
- J Crew Wrap Skirt
- L*Space Wrap Skirt
Still not convinced? Look how chic Emily Ratajkowski looks in her version of a cover up at the beach!
What about Jessica Alba? She’s perfect in every way. Anyone else feel that way?!
or Miranda Kerr? She is the queen of chic. I mean, just look at her! She is goals!
For more Summer content like this, you might be interested in must have summer bags that are worth investing in. Click here to read!