Whether it’s for yourself, your girlfriend, or to hint to your boyfriend, Valentine’s Day is a day to remind yourself to show love. With that in mind, I’ve come up with a few thoughtful gift ideas.
- Le Labo Fragrances — Le Labo is always one of my favorite’s to get for a gift. Their scents are amazing and I love how you can personalize each perfume with your name on it so it adds that extra touch of special.
- Casetify — Let’s face it, we all spend more time with our iPhone’s these days than anything else, so why not customize a case for our Mac products?!
- Polaroid Camera — Because “picture or it didn’t happen,” right?!
- Alexa — Why do it yourself?
- Slippers — I never was a slipper girl until New Years when Matt and I got them and now I can’t live without them
Which gift would you most appreciate getting? Let me know in the comments below!