I’ve collected quotes for as long as I can remember. On paper, in my email, on Tumblr, on Pinterest, on the notes section of my phone… I collect quotes everywhere. I have quotes that fit so many different times in my life and they’ve all gotten me through so much and meant a lot at different times. I recently shared one of my favorite quotes on my Instagram and you responded so well to it, that I thought I’d share 5 quotes I love here and see if this is something you’d want me to build on and add to every so often. Let me know in the comments below, and if you have a favorite quote, I’d love to hear about it too!
- Everything is ok in the end, and if it’s not ok, then it’s not the end.
- When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust yourself most, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.
- Be the person who has a good day, even if nobody wishes it to them.