Sometimes it is the quick trips that are the best trips.
If you follow me on Instagram you saw I just went to San Francisco on what I like to call a speed vacation. I went up Thursday afternoon and left first thing Saturday morning. In some ways I think my time in San Francisco was better because it was short and sweet. It forced me to be present and really soak up every second since I knew I didn’t have much time and there was so much I wanted to see and do.
The highlights from my trip:
- W Hotel. After staying in many hotels in the city before, I definitely recommend this one. I had such a great experience. Their service was great and you can’t beat their central location. PRIVATE SALE: 20% OFF
- Farm:Table for their addictive toast.
- Oscar de la Renta exhibit at the deYoung Museum. There’s not much more to say than “wow.” Oscar de la Renta lived quite the life and his legend still lives on. It was pretty incredible to see what he created and where he drew his inspiration from. Each room told you the history behind the collections. It is worth checking out if you’re in the area.
- Breakfast with Melis at Vive la Tarte. Melis and I started blogging around the same time and instantly hit it off. I love getting to sit down and catch up with her any opportunity we get. If you’re not already following her blog, you should check it out: Fashion Mews.
Photo Cred: @kaichuntsai found through Google Images
- Oakland for my first time ever to visit with and meet Joanne of GoFitJO at the VSCO offices. I guess this shouldn’t be shocking since VSCO was created to be visually appealing, hence the name Visual Supply Company, but the office is gorgeous. Every corner is the perfect Insta photo. Most importantly though, Joanne is such an incredible woman and is just as incredibly inspiring. I am so grateful for the amazing people I get to meet through this crazy online world.
Photo Cred: Hype Beast
If it’s not obvious from above, I came home feeling inspired, refreshed, and grateful. Life is good and is too short to not find excuses to just get up and go — even if it’s just for a couple hours. Can’t wait to see what adventure is next…
Shop My Looks