After spending this past weekend with both a date night and girls night, I thought it’d only be fair, and fun, to share with you my go to LA restaurants for each. Although both the date night and girls night spots can be used interchangeably, I’ve separated them into two categories.
The Top Los Angeles Restaurants:
LA Date Night Restaurants
- Pace Laurel Canyon – one of the most romantic restaurants in my opinion
- Gjelina – beautiful Venice restaurant, and perfect for walking around Abbot Kinney afterward
- Scopa – great for sharing dishes and beautiful industrial atmosphere located in Venice
- Il Pastaio – great authentic Italian food in the heart of Beverly Hills
- Bestia – super fun atmosphere in DTLA with amazing cocktails and equally amazing food
LAGirls Night Restaurants
- Delilah – exclusive dinner club in West Hollywood and great for making a whole night out of it and people watching. You’ll be sure to see someone.
- E.P. / L.P. – perfect West Hollywood Summer hang out. Go early for dinner at the restaurant below, and then head up to the beautiful rooftop for cocktails and music.
- Norah – beautiful and you must get the cornbread!
- Commissary – have dinner and drinks basically in a covered garden at the Line Hotel in Korea Town
- Zinque – perfect for when the weather is warm out and spending a low key night with friends on the patio right across from the Pacific Design Center
Let me know if you’ve been to any of these restaurants or what you think if you end up checking them out in the comments below! I love to hear what you guys are loving. xx